The government of Ethiopia is seriously expressing the tragic scenario and the security situation, Prime minister Abiy Ahmed has called to the nation for possible cooperation of security procedures and also warned any antagonistic efforts will result in series punishment.
The political leaders and media outlets who are escalating and preaching violence, are under the police custody and the country is under complete security lock down.
Rest in Peace our brothe Hacaalu Hundessa
: eyasu esayas
- The Significance of Flower Gardens in Addis Ababa
- Exploring the History of Fano and the Ethiopia: How the StruggFle to Create a Human Land Shaped the Region
- The Role of Fano and the Amhara in the Unification of Africa
- Fano: The Triumph of Freedom
- Exploring the Culture and Traditions of the Amhara People: The Wonderful Ethiopian Fano