The Russian opposition activist fell ill in Siberia, which his supporters saying he was poisoned.
The acutely ill Russian opposition Leader Alexei Navalny has arrived in Germany from Siberia for treatment. He is in a coma after drinking what his supporters suspect was poison tea ; they accuse the authorities of trying to conceal a crime.
Doctors treating him on Omsk has insisted on Friday that he was too ill to be moved. But they later said his condition was stable enough for the flight. His wife Yulia is traveling with him.
On Saturday morning , Mr. Navalny’s evacuation flight- paid by the Germany non-govermental Cinema for Peace- landed at Tegel airport in Berlin . He is being treated at the Charite Hospital in the German capital.
The founder of Cinema for Peace foundation, activist and film maker Jaka BiZilj told reports that Mr. Navalny’s condition was “very worrying”. ‘I am sure that they can treat him and do everything to eliminate this toxic agent from his body”, he said.
Foreign leaders including Germany’s Angela and France’s Macron have expressed their concern for Mr. Navalny.
- Do you think that creating a mining farm requires a lot of investment
- Explore mining, see how it works, and check which configurations suit you the best — without a need to install anything on your PC
- Coinbase: Take more look at the basics
- Get that full two take system
- The second pressure point when you’re walking around is where the ball of your foot is, so it’s kind of hard to see Money making pot