Ethiopia said it seeks to reach an agreement with Egypt and Sudan in the next two weeks, as it proceed with construction.
” Ethiopia is scheduled to begin filling the Grand Ethiopian Rennaissance Dam within the next two weeks, during which the remaining construction work will continue, “Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed’s office said on twitter.
” It is on this period of that the three countries have agreed to reach a final agreement on few pending matters.”
The African union holds consecutive video conference and meeting concerning the GERD before The UN summit in next week.
- Do you think that creating a mining farm requires a lot of investment
- Explore mining, see how it works, and check which configurations suit you the best — without a need to install anything on your PC
- Coinbase: Take more look at the basics
- Get that full two take system
- The second pressure point when you’re walking around is where the ball of your foot is, so it’s kind of hard to see Money making pot