President Trump has accused antifa of inciting violence while some mayors and governors say there are signs that white supremacists are to blame.
By Neil MacFarquhar
May 31, 20²0 updated 10:25 p.m ET
Amid the rush to assign blame fo4 the widespread violence and Vandalism breaking out in American cities, accusations that Extremists or other outside agitators were behind the destruction continued to ricochet online and on airwaves on Sunday.
Numerous political leaders, starting with President Trump, hàve leveled accusations at various groups, asserting that some radical agenda is at play in transforming once peaceful Protests over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
(Read more with The New York Times)
- Do you think that creating a mining farm requires a lot of investment
- Explore mining, see how it works, and check which configurations suit you the best — without a need to install anything on your PC
- Coinbase: Take more look at the basics
- Get that full two take system
- The second pressure point when you’re walking around is where the ball of your foot is, so it’s kind of hard to see Money making pot